Saturday 10 May 2014

God's Street Directory

One day while at work I had to drive to a certain company to pick up some documents, but I couldn't find it.

So I asked the Lord to lead me to it. If I felt like He told me to turn left, I turned left. If He told me to turn right, I turned right. If straight-ahead, I went straight-ahead. But still I couldn't see the office.

So feeling a little frustrated, I decided to pull over and consult the Street Directory. I managed to find a car park on the side of the busy street. I studied theDirectory, and realised I'd ended-up very near to where I had to go.

In fact, I looked up from the Directory, and right beside me, on my side of the street, I saw a sign above a door with the name of the very business I was looking for written on it. The Lord led me not only to the right street, but to a car park right in front of the very business I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment