Monday 19 May 2014

How to Remain Heavenly Minded



When I woke up in prayer this morning, I was thinking about how the Bible says that God has raised us up together and has made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. And I thought about how to stay in that frame of mind; how to continually feed on it in my heart so that my heart can remain assured of it - and so the river can flow out of my belly out from that revelation and reality.

I pictured a helium or hot-air balloon. It rises above the surface of the earth. I can keep my mind stayed on heavenly places. 

Then later I went for a walk - and I saw this ballon in the sky. I saw the flame heating the air.

If I stay fervent in spirit, I'll stay heavenly minded. 

Abiding in Jesus and letting His thoughts live in us lets us float up above the world and drift off in a way that's impossible to the natural mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment